MEET NEW FRIENDS!
ALL AT BALLET FIT BASIC!
The perfect class for the older adult
or those recovering from injury!
Regular physical activity improves your physical and emotional well-being whether you are young or old.
Better vigor, improved eating, sleep and rest habits, reduced risk of a variety of disorders including low back pain and cardiovascular disease, reduced reaction to stress, and more.
Getting into the “habit” of regular physical movement improves quality of life, especially for the older adult.
BALLET FIT BASIC
For Adults of all Ages
Drop in to fit your schedule
Come every week or come when you can!
Ballet offers great benefits! But you don’t have to dance…you don’t have to have EVER danced to experience the benefits you will get in a ballet fit class.
Ballet Fit Basic incorporates stretching and simple positions of ballet as a form of low keyed/low impact exercise for adults. The class will improve flexibility, balance, and strength, using fun music from decades past.
• Adaptations within the class offer participants the ability to take the class while standing or seated in a chair.
• The ballet barre becomes a great benefit to assure balance.
• Low intensity and low impact, but still a great workout.
• Builds flexibility, strength, balance and grace, while connecting with new friends in a fun and upbeat environment.
• Benefits mood, is fun, and can be a creative outlet.
• Get fit and stay fit with Ballet Fit Basic!
• Adults of any age
BALLET FIT BASIC
COMING THIS FALL TO
BALLET AUSTIN’S BUTLER COMMUNITY SCHOOL
501 West 3rd Street
TRY A CLASS FREE IN SEPTEMBER!
Bring your friends or bring a group
to try a class FREE together!
GET BALLET FIT THIS FALL!
For more information call Managing Director of Schools Vicki Parsons at 512.476.9051 ext. 126 or email Vicki.email@example.com