The beginning of 2010 is a great time to reflect on the past decade. We at AGE are proud to look back at the work accomplished- the thousands of seniors and caregivers helped and supported and new programs established in our community.
More importantly – we look forward to this next decade and what we will strive to accomplish. In a time when many non profits are facing cuts to programs AGE is committed to deepening our programs, expanding to help new clients and meeting challenges with creative solutions. The need is growing and we can not afford to slow down just as more people need our services.
As a commitment to you and the Central Texas Community I want to share our 2010 goals with you and thank those who have helped us.
• Bring on an established specialist as Deputy Director to ensure we create stronger services for our current and future clients.
• Commit that any senior or caregiver who calls is able to share their story and receive the information, support and guidance they need to meet the challenges of aging and caregiving.
• Strengthen our partnerships with other agencies to ensure that the needs of every client are met.
• Expand services in Williamson County by 20% to meet the overwhelming community demand, by upgrading to a larger facility in Spring 2010.
• Show caregivers the tools they need to give the highest quality of care to their vulnerable loved ones.
Thank you for standing with us to making a difference in lives of older adults throughout central Texas.
Help us show appreciation to our strongest supporters in 2009 as listed below.
Without the support of the Community we would be unable to grow and meet the challenges of aging.
Best Wishes in the New Year
Thank you to our 2009 Major Corporate and Foundation Supporters
St. David’s Foundation
United Way Capital Area
Austin American-Statesman, Season for Caring
Austin Community Foundation
Austin Junior Forum
City of Austin- GTOPS
Junior League of Austin
Lola Wright Foundation
Roy F and Joann Cole Mitte Foundation
Physicians Health Choice
Theodore P Davis Foundation
Topfer Family Foundation
Donald D. Hammill Foundation
Practical Care Continuum
Senior Living Choices
Seton Family of Hospitals
Texas Assurance Care
Texas Senior Guide
Texas State Securities Board
Benefits for Seniors * Cook-Walden/Dignity Memorial * Heavenly Caregivers * King Cole, Bank of America * Longhorn Village * New Life Styles, Inc * New York Life
Save Their Story * Starlite Caregivers * Strengthmobile